This is a KEY METRICS overview, and we cover the most important KM/KPI’s we want our clients to track.
- KM = Key Metric
- KPI = Key Performance Indicator
These are basically the same, use whichever you like!
- Conversion %: how many people convert at the lead offer.
- CPL: Cost Per Lead – what does it cost to generate a lead.
- # leads / year: thow many leads you get per year.
- L2C time: Lead to Client – how fast the sales happen, also called Sales Velocity
- L2C %: how many of the leads become clients.
- CAC (or CPC Cost Per Client): Client Acquisition Cost – what does it cost to get a client.